Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Kenny Rogers Roasters @ Genting First World

Address:
Lot F/L 2.11a,
Tropical Cafe,
First World Plaza Genting Highlands Resort,
69000 Pahang.

Tel:
03 - 61012258



Surrounding of the restaurant...





~Kenny's Family Meal~ (RM73.50)
● Roasted whole Chicken


2 sauces available at Kenny Rogers...
♥ Black Pepper & Original


There are variety of side dishes provided at Kenny Rogers, just choose four among it.. =)
● 4 bowls of side dishes
Garden Pasta Salad


Macaroni & Cheese


Mashed Potato & Gravy


● 4 Kenny's home made muffins
♥ Chocolate Raisin & Golden Vanilla



For me, Kenny Rogers roasted chicken is just nice. I have a bit of disappointment as it is not as delicious as I expected. Personally, I more prefer Nando. But those who havn't try Kenny Rogers before, you should go to try it! Maybe you'll love it?? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment